I'm sure we've all seen our share of weird/sick/funny spam, but I just received one with a subject line that I just don't understand:
If you think your penis looks like a sponge,
What?!? What the hell does that mean? Are there men out there that actually look down and think, "You know, I'll bet I could wipe down the sink with it..." Does the author really expect men to read that and thank their lucky stars that their suffering may finally be over?
Wow. I don't really have anything else to say. I guess now I have to decide whether to open it. My curiosity is running wild.
Update
I couldn't resist, I just had to open it. Amazingly, I found this gem inside:
Your wife prefers your dog’s penis to yours?
Bwaahahahahaa!! Whew! Looks like I dodged a bullet there, my dog doesn't have a penis.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe instead of "clean the sink sponge" the spammers meant your penis is like a sea sponge. Because I think the Gwar movie was about the lead singer puting his penis on trial for impersonating a sea urchin. So maybe the spammers were actually going for an obscure movie reference -- very pop-culture savvy, those Nigerian spammers are. Certainly moreso than me. I've never actually seen the Gwar movie.
Post a Comment