Wednesday, January 18, 2006

All Hail the Return of The Tit!

Hmmm... maybe I should pick a different nickname, perhaps The Willow. The Tit might be a little too provocative for some tastes. It's funnier though.

Anyway, it's been about a month since I lamented about my lost nuts, but I think I have a valid excuse. During the week I am pretty much bushwhacked by late evening. I hate sitting in traffic, so to avoid the beltway bumper-to-bumper boogie, I'm up at 4:30 and out the door by 5:45. Actually, it's turned out to be a pretty good deal for me (now I ast ya). I'm working by 6:30, it's nice & quiet for a couple hours before most other people show up, and I'm out the door by 3:00, home by 3:45.

Aside from my early-bird schedule, there is of course young Aidan. Jaime is nice enough to get up with him during work nights and let me sleep, but I usually wake up anyway, if only for a short time.

So, as I was saying, things are starting to settle down in some semblance of normalcy, so expect bigger and better things from The Tit. (Yeah, I just like that better - juvenile humor isn't just for kids.)

No comments: