Wednesday, January 18, 2006

From the Scott Hamilton is a Midget Dept.

I didn't change the channel after American Idol, allowing me to see the beginning of Fox's newest blunder, Skating With Celebrities. First, I was surprised to hear Summer Sanders was a co-host with Scott Hamilton. I mean, after the skating is over, are they going to melt the rink and ask her to dive in? Then, I actually looked at the television screen - Summer Sanders dwarfed Scott Hamilton! I had no idea he was so tiny. Even Debbie Gibson towered over him.

Unfortunately, they don't have the obvious skater/celeb matchup - Brian Boitano and Bronson Pinchot. Or something.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ooh, I like the new site makeover! All hail the tit!

Anonymous said...

My reality TV guilty pleasure right now is "Beauty and the Geek 2." I watched the first round also. I like the ditzy girls, and I like thinking that at least I'm not as huge of a dork as the guys on that show. At least, I tell myself I'm not.