Just saw the top story on the local news tonight - a double shooting in Westminster. Apparently it happened around 9pm, one victim dead at the scene, the other flown to Shock Trauma, condition unknown. Victims were "discovered" I guess you could say, at a gas station near MD 97 and Magna Way. Suspect is still at large, and State Police have been using choppers to aid in the search.
Around 9:30 tonight Jaime and I heard a chopper fly pretty low overhead. Now I know what it was. I'm not scared or threatened, but it is kind of unsettling to hear about something like that happening in your town of residence, especially when really nasty crimes like that are extremely rare in the county, let alone the city.
I hope they catch the perp(s) soon.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I live on the edge of the ghetto in Allentown. There have been something like 17 murders here this year, all within a half-mile of my house. So I see the ghetto copter hovering around quite often. But I like living in the hood. It adds a little bit of excitment, plus it keeps the rent down.
Just another day in Owings Mills :)
I still maintain I heard no such low-flying helicopter.
It was a high-flying hovercraft.
Post a Comment